Work with us!
Working for PrecisionWave AG
As a recent start-up company we still have the spirit of innovation and the drive to achieve wonderful things. We believe that family and work-life-balance is equally as important as high quality work. Therefore, we encourage part-time work and full flexibility in terms of location and time for most jobs.
You will be joining a team of engineers full of passion for what they are doing (some might even be a bit nerdy). And they are good at it.
What we offer:
- Experience an open and loyal company culture
- Develop your career in a dynamic start-up environment
- Join motivated and passionate colleagues
- Make a difference in our ambitious yet close-knit team where everyone matters
- Exercise your creativity in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
What we are looking for:
- Do you take ownership of challenges?
- Is your career geared towards performance, hard work and commitment?
- Do you complete what you have started?
- Are you a passionate hands-on person?
- Do you have a preference for creative solutions?
- Do you have a good sense of humor?
Senior RF Engineer (60-100 %)
- Drive conceptual or scientific studies in close cooperation with our research partners in the fields of RF signal transmission, RF channel sounding, passive and active Radar systems, and signal intelligence
- Design, implement and characterize RF communication links from the transmitter to the receiver
- Design and implement receiver algorithms for the demodulation of new broadcast standards for our signal analyzer portfolio
- Assure reliability of the conceived systems
- Consult customers on general RF measurement solutions and jointly execute projects
- Keep up-to-date with technological advancements in RF designs, emerging radio standards and technologies, and initiate innovative projects for our product portfolio
- Participate in coaching and training of our engineering staff
- MSc/PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Significant experience in RF system designs, software- or FPGA-based RF signal generation and demodulation, RF signal analysis or similar
- Knowledge of the physics of radiation interactions and radio channel behaviors
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Matlab or similar scripting languages)
- Experience in radio frequency designs
- Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory; German or other main European languages will be a plus
- Team-oriented, reliable and very independent way of working as an organizational talent
- Flexibility, initiative, willingness to perform and the motivation to contribute to the success of the company with entrepreneurial thinking and a high level of customer orientation
- A multifaceted, challenging and exciting job
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Fair salary and good social benefits
- Six weeks of vacation per year, 40-hour week
Now is a great time to join our team.
We look forward to receive your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, all references and diplomas).
Know FPGA? Know C++? Know RF Electonics? Have good ideas? We are constantly looking for talented engineers and sales people - don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to get to know us.